Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Im losing

Weight that is!!! So as many of you know, I lost about 60 lbs last year, very quickly! I was so proud of myself. Well I still had about 40 lbs to go and after all the stress I have had lately add about 10 more to that now! So I have 50 lbs to go to be at my dream weight. So I have a plan, I have court against my ex this Friday, the last court date that we will have for a while, hopefully! My stress level should decrease dramatically! Well as a gift to ourselves Adam and I are joining a gym and I am gonna gung ho it! My goal, if I can do as well as I did last time, is to lose about 10 lbs a week. I get extreme, I will work out for about 2-3 hours a day and put myself on a strict diet starting Saturday. I am hoping doing this will shock my body and I will be able to lose the weight quickly and get myself out of this rut that I am in. If I can make my goal I will have lost 100 lbs total! Yay! My friend and co worker, Jenna, is going to be taking my picture once a week. I am going to post my fatness on my blog and my progress!!! I am so ready for this. Once I get going I know I can do it! So stay tuned and hopefully you will see me make my goal!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

You are awesome & I totally know you can do it.
Give it 100% & good luck!

Cara said...

We still need to meet up but you still haven't given me your phone number, I am beginning to think you don't want me to have it! lol
I have some tips about weight loss for you...I myself just lost 40 pounds...yeah!

Blake and Martha said...

Good for you!!! I still have about fifteen pounds of baby weight from Riley...Thanks a lot kid...Hahaha so worth it though! MISS YOU!!!

Gwen said...

Wa-hoo! You'll do awesome!