Monday, July 13, 2009

Bowling

So I work for a company called Inteli-Care, we provide in home services for developmentally disabled children. I have worked here for almost two years. It is a great job. I am in the office now as the Client Care Coordinator. I love my job. I get to go out to new client homes, welcome them, get to know our client and do initial intakes. Everything having to do with our clients is my job. I work very closely with the sate which is crazy. Well we have been doing monthly events and this last weekend we all went bowling. It was so fun and it was so good to see our clients interacting and having a good time. These kids and families are so amazing. I come home every day so grateful for what I have.
Here is Braeden trying to bowl by himself! He actually did really well!

Josh- my boss and co owner of Inteli-Care, Jenna- our administrative assistant, Mo- co owner and director of our New Mexico offices and Me- client coordintator, I was the only one not wearing our shirts!

Adam, me, Caralynn and Braeden- our other three were not able to be there, but we had tons of fun!!!! Adam is being his charming and silly self!





No comments: