Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Braeden!!!!

Yesterday was Braeden's 4th birthday!!! I can not believe how old he is getting! He is such a big boy! After braeden being so ill as a baby and then almost losing him when he was 1 I have become very grateful to the Lord that he has let me keep this special boy for my own. He is so happy and positive. He loves to box and LOVES his trucks and cars. He loves his brothers and sisters and his daddy. He is growing up so much every day and I wish time would just slow down a bit. I love you Braedy!













3 comments:

Gwen said...

He's such a cute little stud! I love that little man!

Layton Clan said...

Love me some Brado! : )

Hey, I just posted on our blog about making our blog PRIVATE to the lurking internet world. We would love to keep you reading our blog, so e-mail me at:

emandjen@gmail.com

and when we go private on August 15th 2009, we will add you as a reader.

Thanks!

Jen said...

Can you email me your home address?
scottandjenray@gmail.com