Friday, July 31, 2009

Adam Weeeeeeeeeeest

Yes, that is right! Adam officially changed his name this past Tuesday to Adam West! We are now Mr and Mrs Adam West! hahahaha, I love it! He is awesome and I love him so much! After all his family has done we only thought it right that he take on my name and the name of the family that loves and supports our new family and LOVES Adam! He is the best! And if you didn't know, Adam West was the first batman and he now does voices as himself on Fairly Odd Parents and Family Guy, he is so funny. So ya, my husband is a super hero! :)

5 comments:

Cara said...

I love that you get to keep your name...you were always Alyssa West in my eyes and I am so glad it's staying that way!

Gwen said...

That is so cute! congratulations!

Blake and Martha said...

That makes me giggle because it makes you sound like a crazy overbearing wife, which you aren't and then it makes me cry because it reminds me that there are people out there who are so prejudice against the LDS Church that they would do terrible things to their own flesh and blood... Good for your family for being so supportive...and good for you and Adam for putting up with so much...
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Jen said...

Yay!

My Independence Day said...

I know Marhta, it is very sad and has been devistating to our family, especially Adam, but my family has made up for it ten fold and has shown what real Christlike love is.