Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Party

So as I have mentioned before, my digital camera broke so I am stuck with my film camera. I stole some pictures of our halloween party off of my sisters blog! The theme was Pirates, except for the two girls, they were princesses. It was so fun. My mom is amazing and always makes sure that we have a good time. Thanks mom and dad!


The aftermath! Caralynn and Savannah were drenched! Their makeup was running and everything


Grandpa "helping" Caralynn out!


I rock! I got that apple in no time! I win again hahahahaha! :) Oh, and I have lost 30 pounds just so you know. :)


Here is grandpa teaching the the correct way.


Bobbing for apples, they really didnt understand the concept very well. They kept grabbing the stems with their teeth.


Max with his crazy eyes on! He is soooo cute, and can I just say how amazing Jen looks after just having a baby!


Here is our sultry pose! I didnt realize how BIG my lips are!


My mom was a good pirate wench! Nice teeth!


I love this picture! Emery and Max are good looking Pirates!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

How cute! Your mom is awesome! You look totally awesome! 30 pounds is amazing!

Adam and Nicole said...

Alyssa you look AMAZING! You are one beautiful girl! Halloween parties are so fun!

Jen said...

You look so good!
What a fun party too:)

Cara said...

Alyssa look how skinny you are getting!
What a fun party :) Lot's of memories at that house :)

Michelle McClure said...

WOW! You look FAB! Your parents are so awesome, what a great party!

Jen B said...

What a blast! You girls Are BeAuTiFul! Family memories live on!!!