Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!

It is Caralynn's birthday today!!! She is six years old! I can not believe that I have a six year old!!! She is developing into such a wonderful and sweet big girl! She has grown like a weed this year and has had alot of firsts as well. She is one of my best friends and we have both been through alot together over the past few years. She has been my comfort during some really hard times and I am so gratful that the Lord blessed me with her. I love you baby girl!!!!

Here are some things that happened over the past year:




She got to spend lots of time with Grammy at the cabin




She got her first baby cousen! (she is a great BIG cousen to Max)


She has developed quite a sense of humor




She has been an awesome big sister!

She started kindergarten!!!!!


She got a sister :)



She lost all four of her front teeth!










5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you have a 6 year old.
She is beautiful:) I hope she has a wonderful day & feels special!

Cara said...

I remember being at the hospital when she was born. Wow...6 years ago! Happy birthday Caralynn!

Laura said...

Your family is really cute! Congratulations on your marriage! Too bad we didn't get to talk on Easter Sunday but hopefully we can all get together sometime soon. Good luck with everything!

Gwen said...

I know I'm slow but happy birthday to Caralynn!

Bishop Family said...

Hey it's pretty stressful having 2. I don't know how you do 5 you're amazing!